Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waking up.

It's a strange morning, I lie on the bed and while whatsapp-ing with my baby and suddenly
tears drop...

tears drop out of worrying..
worry that the begin of my internship will make me to have no time for my love ones..
my beloved friends and my lovely baby.

the thoughts of waking up early and can't spend any later @ night are kinda a fear for me.
you could think that i'm looking for excuses and thinking too negatively or just being lazee to work and face the real world, but didn't you have such feeling before?

I've been working but nvr in the office, it just kinda a new thing and totally a new
environment for me. Most importantly, i gotta wake up early and sleep early!!

yeah..i just feel that i'm gonna miss the fun and if i go out late night, i would be missing to go to bed
afraid that the nex day i won't have energy for works..
it just creep me out.
yeah..dat's so negative..and i might just have no time for my friends.

well...i know i'm quite silly for this,
and now i just hoping for my work to be extremely bz and i won't have the time to think nonsense.
a thinker is always thinking wtv which is possible..ahaha
i think this is bad thou.

hoping that it is gonna be fun and im gonna have fun during these short periods.
hope it could be shorter.. (:


Melia said: i'm worrying and scare for ntg.
which is true, it's bcoz i sorta predicted the worse from it..lol

Perhaps, im afraid coz it's time for me to make decision, a decision for the nex path that im gonna take.

Once again, wish me luck peep!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]