Wednesday, February 28, 2007

bday 227


woah...my bufday...27 feb...wonderfull day

didnt receive much pressie..haha but still appreciate those ppl who wish me on dat day..xD


after sch...ppl tried to spray water on me...but luckily i smart hide behind pn zaharah...=D

however there were 2 exception..khy move too fast i couldnt avoid...so i did kena lil from him...still ok

after dat...there came a jeffrey dunno how he noe my bday..he lik die oso wan to spray water on me..=.=

too bad....i kena bit oso....he lik hantu followed me around...wont miss any chance to pour water on me..=.=



afterward...wing n bee called me to go RR...said go n take a look..

woah~~...i nearly drop my tears...but i still can bear from sobbing..hehe

must thx to alex...he brought da cake all da way to sch juz for me...n i din choi him while he said haapie bufday...oops~~

my faulth...me n him shud b ok d ler...anythng oso la..xD



ya~...must thx to ween ling man min jet wing bee lex teng...n not to forget da 1 who brought me there...kitt..bluek...=D

love u guys...muackz...i had a wonderfull bday tis yr...n da coming wan i wish i could hav alll my frens wif me ler....hehe


hehe...da most important was my favourite dishes on da night...dad's cooks...woah delicious...

planned to go sri petaling at first but bro wasnt free..so hav to cancel it..=)


anywizZ....i love 27 feb...hehe

gud memories..=P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]