Sunday, March 25, 2007

>>>tagged<<<

Got tagged by kitt few weeks ago....
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : wai yim
Birth Date : 27-02-1990
Current Status : obviously im still single
Eye Colour: its black..*rare*
Hair Colour : typical Black.."P
Righty of lefty : Righty !
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Talkative
My Fears : strangers?
My weaknesses : hard to please.
My Perfect Pizza : pizza with mozzarella cheese..sedapnya"P
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : can i wake up few mor mins later?..
My bedtime : when I'm tired..
My most missed memory : lots of them..do u wan me to make a story? xD
Layer 4 : My Pick
Pepsi or Coke : i will ony think of coke when i'm too thirsty.
McD or Burger King : McD !
Single or Group Dates : Both .
Nike or Adidas : i prefer da tick logo !
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla!!
Cappuccino or Coffee : cappuccino.."P
LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : i dont but sad to say my dad does
Curse : how do u think?..hehe
shower : fer sure..
Have a crush : asking me?
Think you've been in love : i dont noe.
Go to school : I'm a gud girl..."P
Want to get married :as every woman's tot
Believe in yourself : yeap
Think your a health freak : haha..depends
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yea..to make sure i wont get cheat...
Gone to the mall : hu doesnt?..
Been on stage : yeap...
Eaten sushi : yup..
Dyed your hair : nop...since my hair is juz nice"P
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : nop
Changed who you were to fit in : nop i think
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : around 26-28..xD
LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : dark brown or black
Best hair colour : Black
Short hair or long hair : short...coz it looks smarter..
LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : doin proposal which nid to hand up to hoi lap.
Hour ago : breakfast...
4.5 hours ago : sleeping.
1 month ago :my bufday!
Year ago : wondering how would my form5 yr b?
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : myself!
I feel : hot
I hate : cockroach!!
I hide : when i couldnt bear wif da noises =)
I miss : the me before being so stress
I need : to rest
LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
One : kin meng..
Two: baboon!
Three : joe!
Four : li ching!
Five : ah lap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]