Wednesday, June 20, 2007

>recent<

yea...its quite a long time kitt and me dint post any new stuffs ere...
sch has juz started again....
things changed coz timetable changed...its super boring...
and we got a "new" teacher...for est...
shes juz torturing us doing those pratices and u noe...how to pronounce da word "sien"

ok...lets tok somthing bout me...
i had a hair cut on sundae...which is father day...
i trusted my dad and let him cut my fringe...so, i got a super short fringe now....
im kinda upset wif it la...coz i cant do anything to make it looks better...
its making me crazee...*argghhh*


actually...it was my bad...i estimated a wrong length of my fringe so it looks sux now...>.<
aiks...but i look much younger wif tis super short fringe...hehe
not to say im old but kitt said i look like a kindergarden kid...=)
wtv it is la...im hoping it to get longer...*yawn*






http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip183.htm

a instresting website for those hu wanna cut a "bang"


to those hu asked us to put some entries ere..pls visit more oftenly..

hehe...coz im making tis post in rush.."P



have fun reading"P


-xianz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]