Wednesday, July 18, 2007

..::I misS That Moment::..

as i was helping my mum transfer pictures into the com..i had this sudden urge to have a flashback session on my own baby pic..and guess what??it's just so so so adorable..haha..*syok sendiri*..and i find myself can really pose since im an infant..


sad to say..that was 17 years ago..innocent and no worries..no exams..no studies..only sleep and eat!!..and when u shit on ur pampers..u don't need to move ur arse and sum1 who loves u will take care of the rest....if ur hungry..u'll just cry out loud...thus, the food will arrive right in front of u..that's how great being a baby.. being pampered and everyone loves u..


k..i present u my 1 month old..awWww..so chubby..perasannya..
that's my sister..ah ha..im still the cheerful 1...i miss the worm..

i wondered...
my sister stole my pacifier..laughed some more..ntg to say..

K..now my 6 months old..

my sis, mum, and me..haha..my mum's glasses really big right...my sis really a poser..whenever i take pic..she'll definitely come to me and told me mum.."come come come..take me take me~!!" ._."

what am i doing?? looks like monkey right?omg..this is so sweet...so innocent...=PMy dad with us..i showed this pic to my dad..i told him.."ddy..look at u..u looks so hahaha"..he showed me the swt face again...look at my sis's fringe..muakakaka..i got squeezed into that small little tiny space..pathetic..pose while eating??cool..look at my moliu sis..the cam suppose to focus on me..=P yet she still pose with the ugly duck..spoilt..loool..hahah..i think this is more than 6 months..i cant track the age of this pic laa..but i just like it..guess what im thinking that time??i still rmb..i'll give u 3 choices..u guess..

A) that white cloth is so nice!!just suit the colour of the wedding clothes...how i wish i can marry right away..

B) meh lei geh..y looks like ghost stuff??k..i'll just put that on and scares my darn sis and my daddy and mummy..muahahhah..

C) omg..how i wish i can marry in this damn ugly ghost-like cloth..

so is A, B or C??loool..

k..enough..time to study..116 days to spm??meh lei geh...yer...

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]