Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm back...KEKEKE

HEHEHEHEE!
hey buddies..how's life?
anyway, sorry for not updating for like 109173907498257948 days.. LoL.. I'm back today!
Thanks to awesome HuiXian for updating..if not u'll be feast with all the outdated post and pics!

The reasons that brought me here to blog today:
i) NO MORE ASSIGNMENT for this semester!
ii) NO MORE PRESENTATION for this semester!
iii) Nothing to do? or maybe lazy to find something better to do..=)
iv) A post before my next post? (xian gonna screw me for this =P)
v) Don't feel like studying for exam..(next month T.T)
vi) very obvious that I'm procrastinating here.

Okay...So basically from the above reason is pretty clear that I've nothing better to do here..no more olympics...so yeah..I'm here to update just to make sure I'm still alive and not MIA..

Just wondering it has been quite some time since my last post huh..and did u folks noticed that this blog there's only HuiXian's post? haha..Cool leh..that's my fault for not updating..

Indeed, my life has been really great like how Xian described, "her friends' life has been great.." LoL..I believed her's wouldn't be bad either right.. like how you get to know this and that...you know what I mean....jeejee

So what's next? I don't know...hehe..wait for the next post lar..

And below is one of my recent picture..just to show you guys I'M STILL ALIVE! LOL. sorry if it scares you off due to its awesome-ness..MUAHAHAHAHHA!



i'mback,=)
KittLei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]