Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A lil update~

Mmm....Its been ages since i didn't crap here, Isn't it?
Kitt and I started to mix with many different groups of people and thats why u guys seldom see the camwhore pictures of us together..ehhee

But we are still good as u know..
lalalaa....we still care for each other just not that much
as last time.

Alright, talk a lil bit of my life these days..
quite busy with college works and now my
final is just around the corner...
I always wanna get my ass stick to the chair
and study but somehow, i got distracted so easily...
always feel like hanging out...
hehe...don't tell me it's bad k?..

I realize that mixing with the right
people is definitely something that we need to
think about...haha just so u know, i'm always mixing with
the right people..that's why I'm kinda GOOD now..=]
no la...i wasn't being emo, just trying to SS abit..
so that i can compromise with kitt =)

And talk something about kitt...
she is doing so well since she got into APIIT..
she told me alot of fantastic stuffs..
but i think i missed alot of the moments...>.<>
P/s: I'm not being emo lar, just feel lik saying it
before i go sleep...loool





Lots of love...
xian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]