Sunday, April 05, 2009

Food and Thoughts.



u leave me breathless~~
Currently listening to Shayne ward's breathless.


cheng meng is over, but the rain is still pouring like forever, is it a sign of sadness like what the elders always say??
I personally don't really think it is a sign or wtv..it's just the weather and the wind kind of thing..ahhaa

Watever it is..I was with my family yesterday and do the once a year stuffs..
From this event, it makes me hate mosquito so so so so so so so BADLY!!..Fcking itchy lor the bites from those annoying mosquitoes...>.<

***************************************
Here i post about something..that was on on last tuesday..
Went dinner with sylvia jeh..
so long didn't blog bout u n me here d..hugs=D

We were just hanging around for dinner, so...ss2 is always the nearest place to grab a nice restaurant with "okok" food..Lool


This is the starter
Lil octopus.!!
MMmmm..Yummy!!!

guess where is it?
where did we end up having dinner?...lool
It
is
at
ss2
chiun yat ramen!!
the one bsides prince i suppose..hehe

jeh was enjoying it.


my 4-chuen ramen..simple but not so bad lar..haha
the taste is rather..mm...

i rate it 5/10

this is the vage ramen!!
i didn't really try so i couldn't rate it..hehe
but im sure the ramen is pretty nice !

AHahhaa..My new fren, Casey
he's a funny and bit "fussy" guy..LOL
nice person he is..and he can really sing!!!
he joined us kinda early, but we left after 3 hrs of talking craps..xD

here comes the "xiu Loong Bao"
nice lar..but still in love with Dragon-i's wan..mwahh
6/10 lor


Big Fish ball!!..
jeh's fav...hehe




I've changed my blogging Internet browser to MF again..
I prefer using it as it's much convenient compared to Opera..hehe

And
as soon as i get all pics of ikea's shopping with jeh and her frens-My new frens
gonna show how crazee is buying stuffs in ikea..!! It was rather STRESS!!!!
Hugs.



It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]