Thursday, August 27, 2009

Laziness


Currently listening to Lady Gaga's Paparazzi.

Study break is just making me lazee, I didn't spend much time on studies though..ahha
Instead, i go out more often..and more importantly is I SLEEP MORE!
Gotta sleep more!!
I had once tell Li ching this, Feel like sleeping for the whole day and only have one meal in a day..spend the rest of my day sleeping..Mmmm
very tempting..don't feel lik waking up at all..lol

Talk about lazzy..
I teman my fren lunch + study at Jaya One's station one,
while my fren was taking out his laptop, he suddenly say this " Aiyor, i feel like throwing this laptop into washing machine"
My reaction was like " Huh? can one meh?"
he said..nop la, it's very dirty, feel like cleanning it but lazee..so throw into washing machine...
It was indeed lame!!
REAL LAME!

But it's not a bad idea though..ahaha
with washin machine, we saved lotsa energy..;)

So..i might conclude that, everybody is LAZEE now adays..ahha
Including Myself, whom just love to sleep!
sleep non-stop...even feeling lazee to go out..=/
hee...

That day i was so dumb..
guess wat i just did with the CHEQUE DEPOSITE machine!
i was smart enough to make such mistake..
well..as usual i went to the machine n wrote down my acc number and key in the amount of the one checque tat i'm gonna bank in..so
after i have key in everything, it was time to put in the Cheque to let it scan,
i had 2 Cheques with me...but same amount..
so when i put in the first cheque the notice written can put 2 cheques together at one time..so i see it like very fun, i just insert 2 cheques at once and let it scan!
After that, there's a receipt came out..written TOTAL AMOUNT: XXX
that XXX was for a single cheque..so i keyed in the wrong total amount..
Then only i realized bout it..hehe
quite stupid =X


Tomorrow, I'm gonna sit for my foundations' final paper..
that means, I'm gonna say goodbye and hug hug my classmates=/
Aiks...ppl come and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]