Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shits happen.

It was my last day of my first sem exam for degree..
it was accounting paper, i was studying up late cause i just gotta finish those MCQs
the night b4 it.

i slept quite late as usual...but shit happens!!!
In the morning, i got up and realized that the sky is so bright and FCK!!!
My alarm didn't work, and it was 10 15 and my exam was at 9 30?

I was like..what's happening man...
make me so so so panic and i was freaked out..
no one in the hse woke me up and by da time i got up and react to my thought
i woke my dad up and He SCOLDED me!!!

I was so innocent kay, it scared me!!!
Siggh...so he drove me to college anyway..
Supposingly, I was just betting if i could get in and do atleast some questions...

Then...when i open the door and ask the invigilator, she said NOP!!!
I was so down and so freaking upset...and tears drop immediately~!!
Then i met with my course coordinator, he tot i was coming out from the exam room
askin me : "how's the paper?? any problems?"
My tears just rolled down and i couldn't control it, i told him i was late cause of
my phone was hang and the alarm was not working!!
so he was like..Get inside and finish it?
i said :'the lady didn't allow me"
He was so kind and help me to talk her out and let me in!!
it was embarrassing that almost everyone saw my eyes RED
and
wondering what happened to me =/

Gosh..luckily my course coordinator is very understanding!!
End up, I got my paper finished but i had no time to think much and check my answers...
obviously I've got lot mistakes on the MCQs part..!!
SO SCREWED!!!

never been so panic u know...
if i resit, it's gonna give me a maximum marks of 40% and it's probably not enough to
get a better grade..

I was so upset cause i didn't have a chance to stop this from happening
and glad that they are so understanding =)

By the way, the exam ends at 12pm..so i just had no time...
was in a pathetic situation!

Talking about understanding, my parents keep blaming me as i can't wake up
by myself without the help of my alarm and saying that
i always sleep so late and causing this to happen..
my dad even doesn't believe that it was cause of the phone problem...
Damn fck up!!

He even tot that i din set the alarm or i didn't hear the alarm!!
in the morning i check my fcking phone, it was off and i only can on it back
with a remove of my battery!!!

See..shit does happen!!

I'm sad enough and my parents still don't try to be in my shoes..
Well..it's life
and shits happen again...

this is my 2nd post about shits happen...
and yeah..my foul language speaking is getting more pro
LOL!
I do not know why i keep saying those rude things but i guess i know i just do
it when exams are near...

and so...i declare, after this exam, i shall stop swearing ;)
no more stress even though knowing my result is not gonna be that good
as i planned..
I try ;)

Gonna be emo with lee hom's song...sighh

I'm still upset =X

p/s: Anyway, i did my best to just put this bad thing down by SHOPPING!!
haha..I got my first set of cny clothes..=D

Up next i will be posting some Valentines day special offer =)

8 Comments:

Blogger *~so zai QQ~* said...

yoo~~seanna...tag your blog d =p chill la gal...at least u can get in and finish it mahh...dont worry la..u sure can pass d..as u still hv ur assignment help u up mah...hahaa xD

12:31 AM 
Blogger Chemhoster said...

Hello, first time drop by.

Do really feel for you, for somehow screwed up your paper(may be), for not being understood and stuffs. A friend of mine ever before came to the exam hall like half an hour before the paper ended. Totally incredible but he made it through!

Anyway, chill out. No point crying over spilled milk. U'll be good hopefully. Pray for you too.

Regarding the curse words, I guess it js comes naturally when pressure is building up on someone. Undeniably, it's effective antidox! but yea, get rid of it for sake of self respect.

Cool that you like LeeHorn.

Good luck...

2:48 AM 
Blogger Xian@sSeanna said...

Owh..thanks for dropping by chemhoster ;)
hopefully the result won't be too ugly..hehe
u like lee hom too?

2:32 PM 
Blogger Chemhoster said...

Top in the list of the my favorite chinese artists. Good looking, talented, & all...gals definitely fall for him...not fair...hehe...

1:16 AM 
Blogger Xian@sSeanna said...

Haha..definitely but usually guy hated him..by saying he's quite GAY!!
so bad!! =/
he's so great!! =D

3:33 PM 
Blogger Chemhoster said...

Normal lar cuz he's like having a full package being a man. jealous mar...same goes to the gals who don like Jolin or Megan Fox...hehe...

But more importantly to me is he makes great musics...in fact, besides him, i also like jay and david tao. The new artirsts I don quite follow up with though.

12:27 AM 
Blogger Xian@sSeanna said...

Hahha..megan fox is so hot!!
but recently also got quite number of nice songs..can try some =)

Interested to buy flowers for v'day?
hehe

2:31 AM 
Blogger Chemhoster said...

Love to but got no one in mind to whom I can deliver the flower lar...kinda pathetic =(

Anyway, hope u get a good sales in the cny-cum-valentine festive.

1:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]