Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day.

It's so quick that it has come to june for 2011, and yeah FATHERS DAY!!!

I was home really late last night so do my brothers, so basically, there were no ppl in my hse except my poor lil dad.

I guess he was upset and feel kinda down bcoz his children are not by his side even it's on father's day.
it makes me feel really bad but i just cant have the guts and walk in to his room and talk to him..

i wonder why i just can't. I guess i was afraid that he would sound me for being home such late? or i don't know..

This one thing, i rarely express love to my family especially my dad as he is always looking strict and we just so not used to say we love each other or give each other a kiss...

I just feel awkward for doing so. therefore, i just can't really say sweet stuffs to him like happy b'day, happy fathers day or even i love you thou...

never i guess..i doubt i've ever said those greeting to him..

which i think it's quite bad...
we do celebrate give presents and all but we don't say out the love within. well, i used to write to him or make a card for him or so but as i grow up, i just stopped doing so already..
feeling it's getting more shy to do it.


My godsis says we should really start showing the love before it's too late and all, i want to too but it just seems so hard...
it's making me to be a bad person and all..and it's really bad indeed.

I wonder how should I do it, just cast away my egoness and do it?

is there any ways to make it easier?
it is so sad for myself..ahahha

it's no doubt that my dad is always feeling insecure and thinking that his children are gonna
leave him alone when he's old.

but it comes frm a reason, which he rarely @ home and show his love to us when we communicate.
A ego man is really hard to deal with sometimes...

So much of father's day but i cant actually wish my dad in person...sighs.


Such a useless daughter! =/
Well...hope i would have a great one with my dad later on..
Happy Father's day peep (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]