Sunday, April 22, 2007

--Me in form 2--




it has been a week dat we didnt post anythng ere and it seem so dead...
todae, when i was searching for pictures i found my old album..which is my form2 class photo album....2 JASmin....
it was a great yr for me...my class was awesome wif all those jokers, nerds, and ponteng ppl...
haha...it brought me gud memories...
i still rmb dat we used to study at da 5K class now and nex door was 2K(my own 5J class now)...as usual dat "gang" ppl always make noise and khy li was da nosiest among all..=P
i used to mix with sarah and guan...we had a stupid gang name called "butt gang"
haha stupid har...but it was very cute to us...

after years...we r form 5 now...evryone changed....but mayb some of them still remain da same...its so fast dat i came to da age dat i always wonder of....and i found out dat its not an eazy yr.

sooner or later it will become our memories and it will bond us together someday..
let the pics recall my sweet form 2...
the adorable smiles



Jade me n yanz


*edited by guan*
ah rah and ah fong

us again
florence-me-vic-jess-cow-rah-guan


cake

Last but not least...us



>> Hien<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]