Sunday, April 22, 2007

..::Random::..

I'm back to blog..haha..it had been quite progressive lately for me..I've start studying after a long period of stress...and guess what..my love for accounts finally bloomed!!..ahha..feel so proud of completing those Questions..and even tuition..i get used to copy Janice's work..but after that day..i did it all by myself..and get it correct!!..anyway, life too..I've made improvement in myself...ah hien knew it..but only keep it for ourselves..k??..ahha..as for her..she finally found some kind of "thing" after a long period..isn't that a happy stuff??..and yeah..we're happy these days..over something..ngek..and the level had raise..right hien??hahha

anyway, that's just a part of our happy life..recently..i've found out that AWARENESS towards friendship is very important..is not like afraid or what..but in this modern era..who will actually treat u like a real friend??1 out of 10 only will consider u as a read friend..really..im not joking..TRUSTWORTHINESS is not the word in friendship anymore to most ppl..as what's in their mind is actually they are using u..like a fool..and u pay no return..what's with that man..hate to say that..but that's the fact for ppl nowadays..

haha..besides that, I've made my move..trying on what khy n hien wrote on the tissue paper(is still in proper form)..try not to disappoint u my friend..haha..and i finally listen to hien's nag (since form 1 till now)..and now i had the initiative to do that..promise..lol..

form 5 is my final year in my secondary school..unless i study form 6..*ahem*..no way..if that ever happen..u can c a nerdy looking Wan Kitt Lei wearing thick thick lens glasses..can u imagine that..it looks awful..

this post is really bored..no pictures..only wording..wat to do..just some random post..haha



*kittlei*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]