Wednesday, June 20, 2007

..::Features::..

lately..i find more and more ppl saying that i looks like a Malay instead of Chinese..do i??..haha..there's even ppl who thinks im a French..^.-"..or European..so these are the cases.

Case 1:
Venue: Giant Supermarket
there's was a time when i accompanied my mum to the Giant supermarket..there's this salesman came to me and thought that I'm a Malay..he spoke to me in BM..and he's a Chinese..yet he cant differentiate a Chinese or Malay..of cuz, i spoke to him in canto..and i saw his face expression..he was like..so pai seh..it's embarrassing btw.. .

Case 2:
Venue: Taman Bahagia LRT station
there's this uncle..age about 60-70..was waiting for bus..that time was after sch..so as usual me and huixian went to the LRT station and waited for the blardy bus..so this uncle who sits next to us came to us and asked..why are u wearing pinafore and she's wearing baju kurung(indicating me)??then xian explained we're allowed to dress in any of this 2 Uniform for girls..so the uncle said..ermm..i thought she's (me) a malay..plus she's wearing a malay style U..is exactly like a malay..so i asked him..uncle..do i really looks like a malay??..he said..yes u r..u noe..nowadays there are quite a number of malays who are fair..and ur eyes doesnt seems like a chinese's eyes at all..and so..im speechless..xian was there..she agreed with wat the uncle said and laughed her arse out...

Case 3:
Venue: My Primary School..no need to know the name
there's this girl walked to me and asked me..you dun look like a Chinese..do u have any ancestor or parent from french??i was like..har??i nvr seen them b4 lar...ancestors..so i asked her..why??she said..u looks like a french..(my mind was like..since when i looks like a french??)..i think u must have related to those ppl..u dun look a Chinese at all..then i "orh" to her...

so based on the cases..do i really looks like other races instead??if there is..tell me??seriously lorh..looks like Ma chan..(khy taught me this word) eiu..hey..im sei wui 1... haha..don't know where is that place..but the (case 2) uncle told me that he's been there b4..he said the place is not bad..the ppl there speaks canto..but diff slang..finally i met someone who know that place??not badd...hahha...

okay..it's very very late now..im suppose to sleep at this time..not later than 12.30 anymore...

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]