Sunday, July 29, 2007

My weekend..

phew....tis week wasnt dat cool...
all we did was entering da hall and listened to those speakers from diff colleges
As u read thru kitt's post...most of them were pretty boring...juz cant get any infos from them..
sorry to Puan Pms...i have to complain...forgive me...

erm...saturday..
it was another boring day...(doin add math proj)

ya...im pro in taking ppl answer and juz coopy it lik nobody business...
haha...done copy all da solutions..muahaha*im fast*
guess wat....atleast i got reminded with those formula by copying..hehe




Yea...finally, sunday...
dad told me to sleep ealier last night...coz hes bringing us(sis n me)
to attend his fren's first child lunch at MARCO POLO...
so i gotta wake up early....ealier than normal la..about 10..then..
dress myself..=.=
aiks...im still feel piss with my hair...
i juz cant fix it...always curl up at da bottom after it has completely dry...grrr
i wanna straighten it...*looks lik ahlian*
actually..i wanna perm my hair..hehe



k stop toking my hair..=.=
lets back to my very nice lunch at marco polo..
i dislike da building....so old and dirty...it is located in k.l....ya u noe..
i was thinking...why cant they juz move to a niceer building..


However..."dont judge a book by it's cover"
things always happen in tis way...
food there waas extreamely many...u juz cant stop *blinking* ur eyes...

haha....its a buffet meal....
variety food...*chinse western japanese asian*...juz too much to list out...
haha....too bad la...i didnt eat much...

coz..ppl there...all old old wan...i dunno u u dunno me..juz wanna finish it n ciaoz.."P


my food...




lets start da temptation...

=)

gotta ciaoz...

-xian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]