Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MAx is barking, listening to kitt's fav song- dragon flies...im currently not happie due to the stupid website.It made my plan for tonight gone to the peak of Everest....arggh!!


i have no mood d...planing to sleep juz to get rid of my eyebags...they are huge



spm is ruining my peaceful year...sob..


my pimples...dats too much..=(





i wonder when did i turn into such a lame person...

guess wat i told yueh xuan when we were discussing bout spm stuffs.
alright,


things go lik tis...

when kitt and i were walking to lrt station, chaw ping juz walked toward us....

Chaw ping: hey...i wonder ar...if i answered for both Q while they only asked for one, would they mark both and take da Q with da higher mark??

I : lool..why did u do for both...i dont think the examiner would mark for u.

Kitt: yea...i think so..

I: if u were the examiner...think urself...would they be kind??

Kitt: i think chaw ping would do so..=)

I: is it?...*wrong Q* i whispered

Chaw ping: yeah...i think i will do it...

suddenly..ah chuah appeared from nowhere..=D

Chaw ping: hey chuah..."she repeat da Q"

Chuah: yeah..they will do it...

CHaw ping: hee..chuah said they will..."speak happiely"

I : u sure they are dat kind??

Kitt: ...O..

CHuah: yeah they have to do so...except for acc and moral...

I: oo...its lik tis..hee

Kitt: =)...yeah

Chaw ping walk happiely....

I: chuah..how u noe all these wan...

CHuaH: kasturi teacher told us wan..and they gave us........

KItt n I : wondering..

Finally, its time to stop the marking stuffs...=D
guess how i potong chuah..=)
coincidentally, there was a bus painted with ANGKASAWAN...

I: hey chuah..u noe wat, since the standard lik tis, let's be a part time model..and we might have the chance to be an ANGKASAWAN...



KItt, Chuah and chaw: Hahahahahhahahaha.....xD

Derk hua well-known small head pop out from his car to say bye to us...=D


Chuah: bye...


CHaw: bye...


thats the end of our conversation...and im kinda lame..lool
im glad dat im full of sense of humor..=]

xian's quote-
being lame is juz another way to live life to the full..


rmb it...:)




khy was crying over somthing....

Ah Lip "The TuLIP" says:

im crying...u are not able to dl my ah beng songs...>.<

-xian-










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]