Tuesday, December 11, 2007

im BACK.

It has been a long while that we didnt have any interesting entries here, so im juz ere to blog bout some stuffs before and after my lovely camp while im still waiting for pictures to blog bout whats happening during the camp..=)

well, did i mention that i have a new pup??
yeah i think i made a post here, so a 2 week later my mum got da first pup, she brought back another pup from her fren.
i dont know what is in my mum mind, she juz loves dog in a sudden..having 2 puppies at home isnt easy, they are noisy and need to take care of them...
And, they annoy at times, juz gotta be patient with them..
if not, u will really BURSt...*thx to cow and yong for this brand new word*...haha
somehow, u would juz mistaken that they are couple...

SO see...my puppies..


at first i named him momo, but dunno when and why, my sis juz call him BOBBY..
eww...doesnt suit him..lool





After the camp, im kinda down with those dots on my legs..so sad
even i got plenty of them on my face...guess wat are they??....
REd dots from sandflies...i feel so miserable for those dots..omgness
i have to pity myself..lool, if not no one would..=D
mum juz laughed her ass off when i got home from camp...
she just HAHAHA for those dots...>.<
i feel kinda relief from my bro, he bought me tea tree oil..thx bro..=)
i cant believe that i got the most stings from those blardy sandflies...oh gosh...
very itchy and ugly...help me pls..quite torturing..lol
i dont know how to get rid of it b4 prom...pls help me if u know by dropping me a msg, i will love u more if u do so..=D
so now im so gonna let u c what happen to my legs..=(
its not sexy...

its pitiful..=(

oh well, juz a camwhoring...cant c those dots on my face..

shud be glaaaaaaaaad...=]

-xian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]