Sunday, March 23, 2008

My face and I.




when i was 15, i do look like a 15-year-old girl...
!

!

!

!

!




when im 18, ppl tot im 21...>.<>

CASE 1.
Venue: pyramid's digi centre
Receptionist(male): What can i help u?
Me: I wanna get my replacement sim card which i alrdy made a call to the customer service to stop my line.
Receptionist: Alright, can u come back later?...
Me: owhh...sure

40 minutes later......
Receptionist: Erm..can i have your IC?
Me: owhh..ok..no prob
Receptionist: HARRRR(he actually harr)...oops..u dont look like somone who were born in 1990..
Me: Ya...expected..
Receptionist: haha...i tot u were at age 22/23
Me: What..? where got dat old...nvm
Receptionist: ok..tis is ur new sim card...
Me:...ok thanks




CASE 2
Venu: SEGi college
Counsellor(woman): hello..how r u?..
Me: owh..good..
Counsellor: R u diploma graduator?...applying for degree courses?
Me: what?...erm nop...im actually a spm graduator..
Counsellor: owh...u look very mature...hehe


CASE 3
Venue: My shop (I.candy)
Customer(male): Can i use credit card to pay?
Me: oh..sure..
Customer: So r u da boss ere, u open this boutique yourself?...
Me: oops...im not the boss here...
Customer: (very pai seh)..owwh...hehe


CASE4

venue: Safety Driving Centre.

when i was taking my result..lol

Officer A: Ah moi, kamu kerja mana?

Me: Saya?...kerja?

Officer B: Dia baru finish SPM lar...

Me: Saya nampak tua ker?

Officer A/B: yah..hehe

Officer A: Ada ambil ubat tua tak?

Me: hehe,tak ada lar....(sob sob)

Isn't that sux??..ahaha
i actually loook much older than my age..ahaha
give me some tips to make myself look lik 18...haha..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Pressies...

Actually i wasnt planing to make this post, but somthing changed my mind...


If u did read my previous posts...u will know who gave me tis..ehhe tis neckie is meant to be with him..=)


A top from Sylvia...how sweeet...

The lil card came along with the top...heee




a hand fon holder+clock= Usefull..from Wwj.



This body wash from miss Ah cee...hee
i like da smell..=)



Finally,

the weird pyjamas?..or its a top....From Khy and Thye.

i tot of ewaring it to go for my driving test, then i realized it is actually a pyjams?..loool




with love,

xian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]