Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Days without boredom


Where r we?.
i also dont know...
been doing those minor stuffs till we don't have the time or even the mood to log in blogger and start typing about wat we have done thruout the weeks and evrything..hehe
well, we deserve a slap...one is enough..=)
i think i gotta summarize all in a post, so dat i don't have to blog so many times..haha
and yah, i think most of u guys wonder that why am i still bz after i have finally stopped dat idiot job...it is bcoz i juz gotten a new job at another shop which is more relaxing and freee.=)
tis is why im blogging at tis time..=P

20 Feb 2008
so after i stopped my job, i got few days to hang out with frens.
i went ice skating with my old colleagues and i blardy get injured with dat..hehe
i got few pics of dat, thanks to kah hoo..coz he was there to be my photographer..lol



i love my top.=)
li ping and i.





21 Feb 2008
i don't know if u guys celebrate zhap gor meh..

coz i did tis yr with my fren, she brought me to da park opposite amcorp mall..
thanks to her ccoz i gotta c despo throwing mandarin oranges and those ah pek or ah beng were bz fishing for those oranges..eeww
guess wat?...da very first second they got da orange, they actually saved the number into their fon and start sms or calling...
i would never do so, will u?


i was quite happie on dat day coz my fren did buy me a cake and celebrate my bufday with her family...very sweet of her..=)


coffee cake..



25 Feb 2008
haha...guess wat.
i got my hair dyed, it looks great i think..ahaha
khy will definately say its lala when he c it..lol
so todae, kitt came to sg.way to do her hair, so i asked her to come my hse first.
im sure she had fun using my msn..haha
she was there to do rebonding, and now her hair is fabulous and so another her.haha
i dont think ppl would recognize her from her back..ahaha
too bad dat i can't c her final hairdo coz i was rushing to work after 2 hours of accompany.
we shall take a look with the pics...xD



can't really c the hair colour ere.


deng
deng

deng

deng

deng....

stop acting cool..=P








With love.
xian..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]