Friday, October 17, 2008

Random =)

Listening to nickelback's gotta be somebody

hee...just came back from yum cha not long..
taken my shower..
and
I was able to WATCH my LOVELY series---
GOssip GIrl...xoxo!

Pretty nice la...
Just love seeing Serena and Blair...


Isn't Friendship the most valuable thing
that u can have with someone u don't know till
u actually know?...
WHOEVER doesn't watch Gossip Girl..
u should fill up your time with it..=)
cause it is pretty awesome to
watch this kinda of series...

Lool..
Tell me things that i can do
during this Freaking BLardy long Sem Break.
i Can't allow myself to rot at home wan lor..
i would eventually have headache every single day
by facing the laptop and doing useless
things at home..=(

anyway...
i LOVE this song to da max..
Hot N Cold by Katy Perry =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]