Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My crazee Babe.


santa can u hear me?
I've been so good this year!!



Currently listening to Jesse MCcartney's Freaky.



Ahhhhh@!#$%^&**
wanna scold my college management badly!!
freaking stupid..
if there is no teaching for this month, dont farking ask us to be backed to coll la..
so I'm absolutely free for this month, nothing is up
and everything is down..lool

lol..i was on da phone
and GOTCHA!


I just couldn't stand to stay at home so i went to coll..
well, coll is boring though..
i just skipped the 2nd class as well..=D
stupid class..
and i always go movie after classes!!

i need something to fill the emptiness that coll has given me..>.<
First..i really have bad luck in getting good acc teacher/lecturer..
Acc lecturers are just so annoying!! thats why lar, my acc is always dat lousy=/
well..
went lunch with my babe, Esha on thurs, couldn't bare with the boredom so i escaped!!
it was a great escape though!!
had damn lot fun with my gf.. i
missed da moments when i'm with my gfs lar!!!
i miss hanging around with kitt
i miss jalan jalan with caely!! haha..
i don't wanna be gfless>.<

esha is my new great gf ...
same class, same thinking, same chracter..
we just basically the most noisy in class..hee

Just called her up for lunch after my fcking boring morning class-Acc
headed to Ou..and i was so desperate for pasta that day..;)
walked around Ou..and we just got caught by this Mac exhibition thingy!!
they offer us free shot and free photo and make over...
so we went as we always do it in coll...lool
after the make over...we were so excited like lil girl,
bcoz our make up was so freaking THICK!!
lool..stupid foundation just all over our face..
but it look good lar..cant deny it..=]



i acted silly coz the potographer asked to =x


i prefer her makeup =]




after so..
we went around for pasta=)
and we ended up eating at "Hakakakaya"
haha..the name makes us laugh like shit..=x
its a restaurant just bside the pool for ppl to learn diving.
i ate few times there d...u can get various food there=)
Asian + Western = Awesome

yummy=)

pose with my pic..



then we went shopping like normal girl lor..
babe was looking for her skin care products..
she was wondering which brand to go for..
estee lauder or benefit?

babe left the sample with me>.<

then we went to MPH to look for books..
SELF-HELP's books..haha
i was kinda upset thats y i went for those books lar...

went Zara afterward..
The heelS there..caught my eyes man..AHHH
i wish i could own a pair of that..=)
then we tried on few tube dress...kinda cute ;)

iLOvE it lar!


HAha.


Hee...X'mas is so so so NEAR!!
just wanna say " Merry x'mas everyone"
and Santa is gonna find me at night
cause i know i've been quite good this year ;)

P/s:Santa, pls drop me a headset=)
Or or..
the heel i mentioned ;)





xoxo
and i miss my gfs>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]