Saturday, November 15, 2008

WOrk!!!

I didn't know i can be so hardworking to work in so many
company as a part timer..lol
I was trying zombiefy myself but now
i don't have to make it
and i'm alrdy one of them="/

sleeping at 2:30 last nite after a call =P
then woke up at 6 30 to get ready
and headed to office around 740
when my colleague came and picked me up...

it was a awful day...
even so..
i gotta serve a very cute customer which
others salesgirls can't have the chance to ..hahaha!!
syok sendirinnya!!
haha..well
he came to me and suddenly he is so called my fren now..
ahha...he didn't buy but he introduced his frens whom bought
quite a number of corsets from me=)
ngek ngek ngek...

sigh..
but I'm pretty sure my boss isn't satisfied
with the performance..
I'm gonna get my tough day tml..=/
Kinda stress..
i don't know how to describe it..
but
if u come along with me..
the aura..ahha
100% sure u will feel so STRESS and SCARED.

but nvm...
its okay though..i learned something
but i cant continue staying there to take the stress..>.<
hehe..

so after the thingy ended...
the driver(kent) drove about 40 mins from putrajaya PICC
back to ss2...my ass almost got square...=.=
that Honda is freaking small!
will gonna post up pictures here..coz the freelance photographer
keep talking to me and take pictures..hahaha
he is a nice guy though...=)

after reached back to ss2...
Caroline fetched me home
and guess waT?
no food at home...
bro purposely drove back from where they went to eat
and picked me up for dinner..=.="

after that...headed to NZX for the disney thingy
coz sisda insisted to..=/
it was so fcking jam..so we parked the car at the housing area
and walked to NZX...my legs were so freaking pain coz of whole day of wearing heels!
i walked bout 2 km to NZX lar...JAM like shit..
then..we didn't buy ticket for the disney fair ...
coz ticket is so freaking exp...10 per person=.=
and the fair thingy is so small...the most ridiculous was
FULL OF PEOPLE!!!
first time seeing NZX crowded with orang!!

orang di sana
queue up for the blardy stupid tickets..
more crowded than pasar mlm..
my Big apple also damn alot ppl..ish!!
queue up for donuts=)

then got home and shower..
so i'm basically half-dead liao!!
tml need to wake up at the same hr and
have to reach office at 730..
damn liao lor...sure got sth to talk wan the boss..
stress~~~

sob...
but working is somehow very fun lar..
definitely learning alot =)
owh..sht!!
i'm coughing like dont know what now..
>.<..help~

okay end of the story of todae..
waiting for my hair to dry
then gonna sleep liao =)

Life's short...Sleep more =]

xoxo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]