Sunday, January 04, 2009

Couldn't sleep!!


like this pic *wink*
how dare u don't reply my sms!!
HMMPH~



currenly listening to Leona Lewis's I can't live if living is without you.



Mmm..I know it's very late to stay awake at 4:42 AM
I just don't feel lik sleeping after movie with daddy n kor kor =)
after supper then got home at 3++..mana ada mood nak tidur???
Stomach is still digesting..lool
I'm so unhealthy!!

Spending time with my Hk series and now toking to MR Ng K.H...xD
He asked me to blog bout anything..haha
so i came here after i edited those pictures that had taken during the outing with
my beloved Bro-Mr Chan Y.E...
P/s: i tell u what, i will really make u sneeze every single morning!!..ahha gonna think of u when I'm goin to bed every night while u're in U.S...xD
hee..Don't take that as a curse kay? Ahh..can't be emo:P
and yeah...the video taken by Caely.S is Awesomely COOL!!! thanks babe =)


I'm gonna show it here..don't worry that i've no place to put the video..hehe



mm...i still feel so berat to go to bed lar!!
wait..I'm gonna upload the vid and pic here b4 i KO kay?..
hee..love u guys..=]


Alwin and chingz..
they do look like bro n sisda here=)

My beloved Bro- Mr chan.
Gonna make u sneeze..ngek ngek ngek!!


Me, boon n my F.H xD


N of coz..
Girls!!


lazee to put more on here =/
mayb i will upload to FB lar..alright? =)
I'm actually still waiting for pics from "kerling's camp", Tuck Loong is procrastinating it!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]