Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My 19th Bday..=/


Listening to Arethe franklin- I say a lil prayer for you.

Mmmm...I have PLENTY of pictures to be uploaded here..

but i hardly find time to sit infront my laptop and on blogspot lor..

i have assignments to rush..Sob..

life is kinda Last min ..ahhaa

Alrite..about my 19th bday..

eventhough, I'm really haeadache when i mention 19-yr-old, but i still have to say it..

can't lie bout ur age right?..

hehe...well, 19th bday was pretty fun..seriously~

i did something i didn't do for quite some time..=)

and receive presieesss..=S

wishes from FB, SMS and calls =)

love u guys man~

only angry at Mr ong khy li, Teik lye and Vincent wwj!!!

they forgot about it~!!..HMMPH~

u better do sth,,if u seee tis..hehe

I haven't get all the pressies yet but I just gonna post some of them here.=)

pictures can't wait..>.<

After tis post, im so gonna do my Accc c.work..=/

the night b4 my bday, amelia dropped by and pass a bouuquet of white rosess to me =)

it was melia's idea..

and she n tim bought it for me =)

an early pressie.

Then..

the nex morning..(on my bday itself)

my mum woke me up with another bouquet of white rosess...she screamed!

lol...take ur flower and wake up!!!

And i knew who was the oneĀ 

sent this to me..

hee..i called her

SIAO WEEN

she was so crazee..kept laughing..lol

She actually asked a guy to pick the flower and

cal da florist to send it to my hse..HAHA

Good taste James..

Hee..look! much diff~

I didn't go anywhere dat day..

only went to sch for scouter meeting, badminton and my fav-basketball

i kena my hand summor..lol=/

they bought me a cake=)

n got

a pressie from hoo, caely and justin=D

Trying to do it nicely~

HAHAHAA~

All of us..=)

those who went..

after that, went to D.J n yum cha with chung. bea, alwin and kitt xD

mwahh~

they all know i like white rosess..=D

haha..not bad huh~

I put them into jar..xD

nice ar my skill?..lol

P/s: thanks melia for bloggin bout me..heheee

time to ciao~

xoxo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]