Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hometown+Anng Angg!!



Hey Yeah!!

I'm back from blogging lar..
u can certainly ignore the previous emoshit entry..tat was
just a piece of shit..hehe!!

Wat's best about CNY?
some say Angpau
Some say Reunion
Some say New clothes + shoes
Some say Food.

To me...All have to come in one package only can make a CNY
Perfect.
I feel so right about my theory..HAHA~

So i went to both my dad n my mum's side relatives places
to visit!!hee..
things i got from there are mainly FOOD
And
Ang Pau.=)
Gonna see me in a biggeer size soon.=/



it was on the way to Seremban.
my mum's hometown.=D

She looks so ANG!


the Crazee couz of mine.


the funny couz

n again..


the smart one..;)
Matric student...hmmp!!

And i do realise something about their hair this year..
Didn't u see??
they all have Fringe
including myself..lol

Posted by Picasa


P/s: there's more about Cny..stay tune!
*wink*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]