Saturday, April 25, 2009

FED!UP

U know what???
I'm gonna Whine about whatever shits here....

After Sem 2 had come to an end, i instantly feel so so so relieved!!
So..i was influenced by frens who told me how fun is "KITCHEN CITY"
well..since i was free tat night, i played it!
freaking funny as Jovi was my chef, then caely is my waitress my jeh also as my waitress..

of coz..i torture caely more, she often work 2 ppl's job and often get lil rest as she's always been the iron woman that i know.
She's really hardworking, she helped me to clean up everything and help me to earn so much money till i was able to purchae new furnitures and new recipes!!..
haha...

It was freaking fun the first night i played it..
the the nex day i logged in, everybody was dead...Only jovi was left alive...coz i let him to reest b4 i off9
then right..i only fed caely an apple then let her continue working..haha
my jeh was good enuff coz i let her sleep to get suffiecient sleep..!!..xD

However!!
i dunno wtf is wrong with my line, stremyx has been sucking my line so badly these few weeks!
bcoz of tat particular technical prob, i wasnt able to playFISH again!!
i can't even load the page or enter my restaurant as it's really MATI!!
how pathetic can i be, i even tried logging in with Iphone when i was working..well just trying my luck, coz iphone has no flash player..Lool


This Facebook is really making me mad...
i can laaugh and cry at the same time!
Geram!!
very Gerammmm...
'ntg goes weellll!!
Looool...


Stop commenting how lifeless am i now..i know i'm quite lifeless but at least not as last time..
no longer a girl who often go one u just for cinema..haha
at least, now i go one u to WORK!
Yeah..Work work and work!!
i want more money xD


P.s: don't cry ya caely..=)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]