Sunday, August 30, 2009

A day to show my tear!

You should be wondering WHAT SO BIG DEAL to make H.X CRY!! Lol..It's actually nothing much to cry about but after coming out from that hall, i just feel like SOBBING!
It was actually my last day for my Foundation, I managed to take pictures and chat with some of my classmates, only some..
not all
Some are going to other colleges, some are leaving n back to hometown.. that's mean it is like FREAKING HARD to meet them in the future..=/ well..very sad though...
tat was not enough to make my tears come out..

the thing which make me wanna cry and needed someone's shoulder was

BCOZ of the ENGLISH paper,
coming out from the exam hall after my shitty answers on my last paper for subject English study skill.

Really hard, and i had no idea what was in my mind...
and my essay can say so is da worst that I've ever done one.


Can you imagine how sucky i did my paper???
No idea?...
but i just feeling very upset coz i didn't manage to do it well..and my distinction is gonna sweep his ass and say BYe to me =(


Agghh...sob sob..
but didn't cry lar...just that it was a bad day though with all those JAM while i was on da way home..


Phew...and thanks Caroline n Wei ee to yum cha with me..=)

we really had fun tat night, so many lil crazee things we talked about...
haha...
we looked more like SIAO ZHA POR at murni tat night..hee

~****************~
TOdae, after work, gotta sit my bro's BabyVios...
HMmm...very nice with the NEW CAR SMELL..ahhaha
Okay lar..wanna stop here..=)
PICCIES!!

The white bui bui is always acting cool.
Kwang is always acting LaME.
Ash is always acting SARCASTIC!
ANd I don't acT:P
Mid- Sharon, the cutest and eldest ;)
Right- Emily, the Funny and kind xD

Sitting around the stair waiting for the exam to start=/
Lol..Feel SO COLLEGE!

Mmm...Gonna go for my dgree in mid of Sept..;)
That's mean...
I'm Growing UP!!!! xD

DGREEE!!!!


hee..I will miss u all, take care my frens ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]