Sunday, May 16, 2010

WTFBBQ the WEATHER!!

Currently listening to OST of more than blue ;)


Supposingly, I should be studying by now as my paper is coming soon..i still got lot to study..
but wat the helll, the day i plan to study at home turn out to be a Farking hot day!!
I no Love u sunday!!

U MAke me HATE u so much coz of such weather!! =/

Ahh...Wake up around 12pm and i could feel the heat around my room d then i went to shower...
after shower pergi makan, i was kinda ROASTED in the CAR!
WTF right??
I can't help but to scold wtf to release the heat in me...
Couldn't chill @ all coz the weather is really taking my breathe away...I can't stand it...

however, this make me think of end of the day again,
if everyone has to die coz of a freaking high temperature for the end of the earth!!
I think i would rather kill myself for that..=/

The heat could melt anybody though..Isshhhh~~~


Well..now im here to whine and some piccies to show though :)

Study @ Mcd with Awps and cb tong :D










My hand got conteng by AWPS!! big bully she's :)
coz i hate her :P










Sabai @ starbucks and chillex day the whole night :)
the air there is quite sticky n dirty...we couldn't stand the air thr!! which is Uptown :D


muahaha..my name (:

I was so focus!!



The moment when pei pei fell for my Sam :)



Nice panorama mode of Sam xD


Random Shots =X

Poor orkid flower..
Do bring me luck for my econs paper ar..:)


Last but not least...
Felix baby:)
The cross was just a deco..actually it was thr to show FELIX being emo :)



Bwaiii..tat's all i have lar for piccies..
soon i would have more..penang? woo hoo~~~

*hug*..and I'm still feeling the heat..!!
It's fcking my life for once =/

P/s: using blue blue font to show how blue I am now..Fck u Mr.heat!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]