Saturday, November 06, 2010

I'm confused

It's quite late for a day but pretty early for a morning,
I'm now sitting in front of my laptop listening to some old canto songs
in this very very dark room, the only light source is my lappie and
an external torch...

Under such quiet and dark environment, it's best to just type whatever my heart is trying to say here...at least it's a way of release and writing all here is better for me to judge if im thinking healthily..Lol

all these years since i was 9, family problem never failed to hit my brain...and make me to suffer
from concussion. I always talk about it not because i love whining, i understand whoever always listen to my same old problem will be dam pissed as i always take it as a topic...
I understand that, coz it is quite annoying too...but sometimes, i just couldn't help it as
it keeps hitting me..
how i wish i could just don't bother about it and head to bed..
in fact, it doesn't allow me to do so...i can try to ignore but in the end i'm still the one who suffer the most among all siblings...

Well, people may thinks that i'm taking stuffs to worry or another word " pessimistic"
I wish i could be more optimistic about my family but i just couldn't help it...they are such
selfish until the extend of me being so so so not sure about what's a real family.

people tell me, every family have their very own problems n issues...issues that can't be solved and
problems that can't be avoided...
sometimes, i just have to question...did ppl say that just to make those who facing family problem
to feel better?

A better solution here but i doubt it would ever be practical...
Since people are born to fight for their life...why not just learn how to be a real man,
a man that don't only think selfishly but a man who does what he/she needs to do in order
to be a person who doesn't feel sorry for him/herself...


What if one day, u realize somthing that you've done is making some people feel really
disappointed or sad? what will you do?
continue doing it as it doesn't really matter as u don't think it as a big matteR?
Or
confess with them and say u're sorry?

I think people are indeed lack of the guts to admit failure or wrong...
therefore, they continue doing it to show that they don't really care about it...and try to
make it a norm for ppl to make such mistake...

haha...life is not just as simple as earning big money and having a good life..
those are too surface...what we really have to learn is how to be a man with humanity
and not
a man who would disgusts the people around...


P/s: here come the fresh air..

1 Comments:

Anonymous BlackSheep said...

sometimes, making you feel better is the only thing some can do. its too personal for some to intervene and hence we get less practical solution on this kind of matters.

reality hurts sometimes but it's how you see reality that helps.

what does not kill you, will make you stronger.

5:01 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]