Thursday, November 24, 2011

Genie Please Appear!

Aladdin!!

Did I just remind you about genie?
That's my favorite Disney character back in my childhood time, and I finally have got the
chance to watch it for real!!
I bet you did imagine it to be performed right in front of your eyes when you were small..*wink*
Here is the chance and I'm so gonna watch the play..well, i wanna feel my childhood again!!



Aladdin Musical @ Sunway Amphitheater

The play will begin on the 25th of November 2011 - 2nd January 2012

The screenings are only once a day from Sunday to Friday @ 8p.m.
( There will be no screening on Tuesday)

Twice on Saturdays @
i) 7:15p.m
ii) 9:15p.m

Also, specially on these dates:
* 25th December (Sunday)
* 1st January (Sunday)

The tickets are selling as the price below:
Adults
RM 300, RM250, RM200, RM100

Children up to 12 yrs old
RM50

Any enquiries or information could be obtain from the websites below:

visit www.sunwaylagoon.com
www.fb.com/sunwaylagoonMsia
or
www.twitter.com.sunwaylagoon1


*Seating charts are as below


See you there (:

Credits to melia (http://chronicalsofshorty.blogspot.com/) for the photos.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]