Wednesday, August 01, 2007

From khy*my ideal Boyfriend*

My ideal Boyfriend...tis is wat khy asked me to blog about dat day...
n now..he made it a tag...
well, i have no choice...i hav to do it...and oso give others a CHANCE to noe bout my taste..haha seik zhou la..."P

first of all....impression is always da main point.."P
so his appearence is greatly adding marks....
Lets see..

he needn't be very handsome..

he must be taller than me *170cm and above*

he should know how to dress smartly.

he must be slim and fit.


Personality/characteristic

he must be one who loves his family very much *especially his mum*

he should be a romantic person

he must'nt be lazee

he should be outgoing..*as i love to go out*

he should be open-minded.*coz i dont want him to block me from doin sth i like..hehe*

he needn't be very rich..but atleast can afford to raise a family and my needs as well.."P

he should be soft to me.

he should have a manly character.

he shouldn't be emotional

he should know what is best for me =)

he must be older than me...my birthday:27/2/1990

EXTRA...

he must be a chinse and can speak mandarin and eng very well..

he'd preferably have big eyes, tan skin and broad shoulder...

Last but not least...
he must love and respect me...


erm, you needn't be 100% as i listed...i think 68% will do =)

Do leave me a msg...
coz im still single..=X
hehe...i tag kitt...wan kitt lei







-xian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]