Friday, September 14, 2007

Dream*


hee, im bored hanging around in kasturi thrice a week, its quite tiring...
glad dat im goin to end my tuition life in 4 weeks time..shud celebrate..=D
actually, its not so bad of goin tuition coz i gotta see guy with sexy body..lol
too bad, kasturi only has one sexy guy...its pathetic. sad for myself..><


but u may say sujen is the hottest..ain't he??



hee,doin revision is tiring.. im glad dat google is always by my side..=D
and i found out somthing, wedding flower is costly yet gorgeous...haha, its
good to imagine myself drowning in flowers with my ideal man..=)






isnt dat great to think bout it once in a blue moon, dreaming myself with all da good stuffs in da world..hahaa..
*started to smile widely* =)






im not desperate, juz telling u dat i can shock sendiri in my way..lol
ain't it cool??..being dreamy is so cool in ways, pisces does enjoy it...*ME*
WEDDING...
i think evry girl likes it, but guy would show their sad face when they think bout wedding,
isnt it???..

money is always a matter to have a grand and memorable wedding unless da guy is extremely rich to satisfy their love wan...so guys, be prepared!!!





i love flower..=)


it is romantic..muackzZ





-xian-





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]