Friday, August 24, 2007

Alone.



somehow lonely is juz a word to describe when u are not with anyone...
dat kind of feeling isnt good..but i feel lik being lik tis most of da time..
wats wrong with me??..



when im sick..
im da only one who taking care of myself...no one else..parent wont care much unless its very serious....


when im having exam...
parent dont even noe wats goin on with my studiess...they will juz c da result after evrything and give lotsa comments...


when i need money...
parent wont automatically pay me monthly tuition fee...i gotta ask them and c their "pretty face"
they would juz argue over money when i ask for it...it is like im da culprit towards this issue...


when i was in primary sch..
...ever since i've entered standard 3, i walked home evry single day...*short distance*
and my dad have nvr picked me up unless i give him a call ever since standard 3...i dont blame them..but i feel lonely.
somtimes, i juz envy my frens...their parent would juz wait for them after sch right outside sch gate without making a call...*mayb a surprise*
for me..i will nvr have these things in my life again...



when i wanna go out...
my transport is always public transport...
its freaking hard to have a ride from my parent...
i think so is bcoz..they are too bz..
taking bus alone, taking lrt alone...its juz lonely..
i always dream to have a driver with BMW since i was small...


when i was in hospital bcoz of DENGGI..
i got thru my 2 nights in hospital all alone...
my parents and sibling only came to pay me a visit and
feed me fruits..=)


when i nid a glasses...
my mum would say...dats for ur eyes...go do ur glasses by urself..
and i gotta pay for it...
aiks...its bad dat..im da only one who wear spec in my family..and
bcoz of tis...i always get teased by my bro...
ya...no one understands how i feel....=X


overall...
its aint dat bad...becoz
i learn to be independent...and not a princess dat always seek for others' protection anymore..
i nvr blame and nvr ask why..becoz i noe it makes me who i am now..


credits to melinda...i lik tis pic=)

-xian-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]