Friday, September 21, 2007

My Picture on the Star Newspaper!

HEE......you must be surprised to see the title right??indeed..it is..although the sender's name is not mine and it's my mum's..yeah..the picture was taken on Wednesday..and i sent to the Star during night time..

So, i typed all my mum's particulars and i think she was blur..=P yeah, so blur case happened when the Star fellow phoned my mum..

*The Phone Conversation*

The Star
My Mum

Hello?is this ng yin peng??IC........................
yes i am..who's this?
Im from The Star, it's regarding the picture u sent to us..
har???haRR??HaaRRR??uhm.....

well, Luckily my mum was alerted..and they asked where, when...and so on..

Heee..wondered where i took this picture??is actually outside our school!!!Taman SEA..huixian was in my mum's car that time..she was like..look..what's with that fella..so i just snap the pic..ngek..




See...that's how ppl work..without any precautions...so dangerous..can u imagine on a busy road and your climbing the SLANTING pole without any precautions???

so, the next day when my mum saw her name on the Newspaper which is on Friday(21 Sept 2007).. or
http://thumbnails.thestar.com.my/view.asp?id=1784 she was so shocked and sent me a sms...

What lah u..put my full name..later ppl recognize..so malu lah...

actually i put her full name because i thought her colleague doesn't know it's her..but they do..aiks..nvm...i find it interesting!!!...haha..if there's next time, i should try putting my name instead..haha..=]

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]