Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day at Home

HEE..finally I had time to bake! I've been disappeared from blogging quite some time..due to camp and so on..anyway, this post is not about camp..because post without pictures is bored...but one thing that I'm sure is that SENIOR CAMP POST will be coming up later..Hee..so basically I'm going to post something that I've done yesterday..baked MUFFINS...


Actually I'm supposed to bake chocolate cake..but due to the time i start baking..so my mum suggested to bake it today..and asked me to bake muffins..yeah..it's simple..seriously..that's because I just have to prepare a few ingredients and done. worth it..

so...nice right??the taste just suits me..not too sweet...Hee..huixian..can u feel the temptations? felt the BURST!...LOL


the close-up...not so nice...but as long as the taste is good..then it's fine with me..I just loves muffins..especially when it's in chocolate flavour! nevermind..

As for today, I've baked chocolate cake!. and I'm pretty satisfied with it..Look at the pictures ..isn't it just okay for a first timer? Haha..yea..I'm just syok sendiri here... . I actually planned to bake one..but turns out the batter seems much..so I decided to make it two..and yeah..it's right.

The close-ups...my goodness...can't be deny that the cake just tasted good. Hee. My mum actually brought the muffins and cake to my grandparents..and guess what did they said? .....my grandpa actually said my muffins is hard enough to throw at dogs..hilarous...I just can't stop laughing...but he said my cake is good..just nice...haha.

yes..that's how my 2 days passed..and tomorrow will be a busy day for me....the whole day....

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]