Friday, January 04, 2008

time in pyramid-

working at shoppping mall is the most lifeless thing to do.
timeless-now i know why ppl always say no time
tiring-stand long long, so fcking shit
DRY-shopping mall is always a place to make u feel DRY.
customers-they are quite annoying in times
manager-my boss would stare at the cctv viewer to catch whos not doin anything, so strict
even if i have no cust around, i oso cant talk, if not he will give a call to scold
my supervisor.
painful legs-stand for almost 9 hrs a day, its not fun
princess me-i didnt know i can be so princess to whine around bout my job, tis is my first
time..hee
ugly uniform- its a t-shirt actually, kinda plain but i still wan to complain cause it only have stars
colourful stars on it..lool* i WANT a nicer U*
expensive lunch-food in foodcourt oso damn expensive.
BUT...
like wat kitt said, atleast i can c leng zais
haha..yeah shes right.
seeing foreigner are much better than local ppl, too annoying..haha
not to forget, i gotta read gossip girl for free during my break time, i went to popular for free reading..love ya.
i think i will add more disadvatages on tis entry..lool
too sleepy d, cant really concentrate now.=)
ciao my frens.
u know who i am,
im hui xian.=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. when u showed me your working t-shirt, i said it's okay and it looks simple and nice. haha..i didn't know you disliked it. xD

can't get to chat with you during my working hours in MSN anymore since you're also busy working. thus, dropping by here to say thanks to you for accompanying me to do my shopping while my stay in KL. appreciate your time and effort a looot..and i really mean it. =) take care, xian~ hugs!!

1:06 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]