Monday, March 31, 2008

zzz

As you can see my title, I'm so bored...till I chose to blog...Though this is not the first option for a person who is lazy to blog. YEAH MAN!!!HAHA.

Basically, it has been a quiet day... As usual, I'm R-O-T-T-I-N-G again. Despite being an aimless person waiting for the college intake and accompanied my mother to work, I'm doing things which I don't like and filled with boredom all around me. It's pretty bad..

Of course, not that pathetic. I baked cake. LoL! This time is not with cake mix but ingredients by my own...Awwwww....I'm so good at it.....MUAHAHHAHAHHAHA *perasannya*. Sorry pictures not available.

Besides that, I've been playing MahJong lately. At viwawa.com.
p/s KhyLi and HuiXian : when's the next MahJong session? I know how to play now! ahhaha
Now I know when to PONG, CHE, SEK WOO and etc. Heeee! And my mum joined me too..LoL. I met Vincent today and he said go his house and play...=P but cari kaki lar...pandai ni...To talk about Vincent, I just recalled I met few ex-SeaParkian in Baskin Robin. And they were John Lim, Janice the BR class, Sarah and Vincent. I guess everyone is getting a worth Ice-Cream on the 31st. with the discount rate of 31%.Haha..Just love it!
So.....when's MahJong? haha..But don't MahJong till your hand turns....

Like that...haha

That's it from KittLei....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]