Tuesday, April 08, 2008

permed

Im so Addicted To GG...i love it

Before i start, i wanna urge Miss Wen Jie Li to contribute a post to this blog..she ought to post somthing ere..ngek ngek..=P

It is gonna to be a very simple entry which is about my latest hairdo, i have been thinking of my permed hair for pass few months and i finallyy went to CUT ABOVE.
It was indeed long the process, it took 3 hrs to finish..ahha
the result is actually out of my expectation, i expected it to be a very loose and soft waves..but it ended up like curl..ahhaa
but she said it will look natural after a week time or mayb more...
So here is the pics...


Before-

After-

Do i still look older than my agE?...sob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8th OF April is our dai siu jeh's bday..

Happie b'day ah cee...u rox my world=)

It was taken on my b'day dinner...

she looked great.=)

hehe..khy loves it..=)

credits to kitt and khy for cee's pics...=D

It is very short i know..hehe

wait for kitt's. =P

with love,

xian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]