Sunday, May 25, 2008

1st week. College.

Addicted to Heroes now...Hohohohooho.... *HuiXian, is a must to watch laaa....* .
Anyway, it's been quite some time since I blog about my Education life. As usual, 1st day of unfamiliar place makes u feel uneasy. Especially when you're the only one from your previous school. I mean for my intake lah. Well, not exactly. There's a form 6 prefect who used to confiscate me and my classmates' liquid paper in the same intake and course as me. Whaahahahahaha. *sweatenifying*

As we all know, first week is always orientation week. We have to spend hours sticking your ass to the sitting or running around to know each other. Why lah like that? Actually not a bad thing either. HAHA. Guess what? My first college guy friend is from China! Nice, cute, tall, everything lah....And he does not have the ChinaAhPek look .. *No offence KhyLi* . =d

Yesterday, went to APIIT Smart School for the sports carnival. They've made the attendance compulsory for all the pre-U students. That's why lah.*The carnival. The Non-Sport section*

Hehe..My first time seeing them not in formal. As my college has a dress code. Formal as in working style. =(

But is cool that you hardly spot a LALA or Gothic kids around the campus.

*Bungee Run*

It's quite cool to watch your senior playing around like a kid. HAHA. Eventually you'll join in the fun too!

*Balloon Darting.*

I played this game. HAHA and managed to break the highest balloon score. =) I'm pretty good at this. MUAHAHAAH. ss betul. 2 out of 3 darts managed to pop the balloon.

Well, being a supportive student there, I participated the Dodgeball. =\ Hey. I'm serious. Hehe. actually is a MUST to join in order to take your attendance.. Girls vs Girls lah duhhh...and my team won! =P

After all, the sports carnival wasn't that bad like what I thought. But I left earlier and didn't stay up for the closing ceremony. Seriously I would rather sleep at home. xD

xx,

KittLei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]