Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fishing

HAHA! I'm back. -_________-"
Back with a Fishing Post! Heeeee!

LAAAASSSST LAAAASSTTT Sunday..went to somewhere in Kelana Jaya for fishing. RM10 for fee excluding bait, fishing rod and so on. Only pond for you. And yeah, it's my first time fishing by using a fishing rod. So don't laugh! =) It's a great experience though. Reached there at 3pm(we're supposed to meet there at this hour). Coincidentally, it rained just right on tick. !@#$%!@#$% Thank god is not a long rain..

I guess I'll let the pictures do the talkings. xD Sorry for the bad quality pictures. Pictures below are pictures that KahHoo theorized is "potential" for this post............LAME.................

I shall start the picture with...
The ORGANIZER. WeeKiat. *Thanks for the ride*.
He brought this.....THE Worms as bait. Earthworms as well..
*just ignore my face -___-"* SEEEEeeeee!...all I can think of is sinful....but no choice....In order to...HEeeee!...I'm brave though..xDFishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...........really test ur patience....And I realized that I don't like fishing by ROD..it will be okay if with a NET. xD

The FIRST fish of the day among us were caught by ChunTatt. Actually what happened to the fish? LoooL! I think it ran away after taking picture!. LMAO
Too bad for Julian..Rods taken by him were a little problematic. While YeeEn helping out with Julian's rod.WengTat. *waiting patiently* Eventually....He caught the MOST fishes...hahaha. He caught 4 if not mistaken.. While the elder Sir caught more than 5. Can't recall. =)Fisheeeee with the bait.
Yeah..it's Julian again with ChunTatt this time....Fixing the rod again..-___-
While we were fishing..... There's one person caught this... I still don't know what's that...
Any idea what's this?I've no idea. xD


Fishessssssssssssssssss!

There's a total of 14-16...Not bad right? And I managed to catch ONE before I leave the place! Freaking syok. I guess is pretty good for a first-timer lor....since some of them..haha..NONE. xD


The group picture.

xoxo,

KittLei

1 Comments:

Blogger lim seck houng (林适宏) said...

scouter activity?
Weng Tat is good in catching fish, even with bare hands.
During 2006 troop camp in Ulu Yam, he caught the most fish!!!

10:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]