Saturday, May 10, 2008

My LOOK-A-LIKE

Since I've got nothing to do..And people keep telling me that my sis and I look alike comes with comments like PHOTOCOPY, BISCUIT CHOP and etc of each other. So now I decided to post a picture of me and her.

Don't ask if I'm the black or the red one. Btw, her name is KittVei. I'm sure you can differentiate both of us right? HAHA. Of course I'm the one with taukei younger look. (owhhh..KhyLi...Chicken wings in ur mind now?)


That's us when we were still a kid. "Hmmm...Aren't we just lovely?"

Jeh: Muaksssss...KittLei:"WHHHAAATTTT TTTTHHHAAAA FFFFAARRKKKKK?? (innocent kid like me dont "WTF" around okkaayyy..)"What is she doing? Take picture lar...kiss me...=.=" "

Jeh:" Heeee! *Thumbs Up*

Me:" S-W-E-A-T-S"

Do we really look that alike? Regardless of all actions and attitudes, because I know is totally different. HAHA.

ireckonwedontlookalike,

KittLei =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]