Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Picture Post. Hee!

Camp post here..I'll let the pictures do the talking. I really don't know what to blog about this actually. If you're interested to know. Go view Mathew Woo's blog.
scouters' kitchen and sleeping place?
The view. Is actually the river. But can't see much though.
The Kitchen.
The campsite.
YongMing.
KahHoo.
Mathew & Sarah.
Nothing to do. Was jaga-ing the campsite since everyone left for activities.
The Camp coordinator. Mathew Woo! He so hardworking lah...
Remove the mud due to the landslide which blocked the road for cars. I guess.
The Trio.
Mathew just so cute..Sarah, I think Mathew the cutest laaaaa....
The Landslide.
WengTat trying to cover the "Stupid" word written by YongMing on his body.
With Sarah.
Sarah, Julian and YongMing.
I like your Tshirt laaa...so chubby. See. He got nice body xD Too bad is handphone. Wasted. If not it will be a perfect picture. xD
Both of them so cute laaa... Julian pose okay...I think I'm good at convincing others. MUAHAHAHA. Too bad YongMing I'm earlier than you. xD
Mathew!
Julian.
The Juniors. Notice the most left guy there. It's Faruq! Never fail to pose one. -.-
Li Ching!
What's this? Anyway, nice waterfall right?

Sorry I couldn't blog much about it as I came late and left earlier. xD. But I can tell the waterfall and the river the best where u can try the natural jacuzzi!. MUAKX. Love it!
Okay. That's it.

xx,
KittLei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]