Monday, May 26, 2008


After months of working hard in that damn mall " Sunway Pyramid", i have finally got myself a chance to go for a trip, a trip to sleep as much as i could. Sadly, it wasn't that pleasant as i didn't get enough sleep and also my sweet dreams..Well, Khy said i got sam seh...indeed i did bring my sam seh along to the trip, so i guess that is the supposed reason for my uncertain mood during the trip..lol

Luckily, my laptop was there to cheer me up...hee
Told ya, i'm lifeless...
Till now, my problem is still not solved, i wonder what is goin wrong, im weird and been so emo these days especially at night...It SUCKS!!!
Alright, just get back to my trip..hee
Theres nothing much to tok about, so i just let pics to do the talking..=)
That is the Bukit.
Can't resist it..she is juz too adorable.
Yah..i juz taught her how to camwhore.
At night- France village.
hehe...somehow we can be emo with such beautiful view.
Making a wish..=)
My uncle and my cousin.
My mum and I.
I'M Gorgeous~
Before we leave the super small apartment....
the girls.
She requested another camwhore skill..=P
When I'm holding the camera, i capture beautiful views.

the bridge.

the place where i find it romantic.

I think thaats enough for a post..hehe

It is time to rest...ciaoo

With lovee,

xian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]