Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Shot: Days With Darling Melia!!





hehe..my body isn't that red by now..
thanks to Chinese tea and my late dinner..hahaha
Had So much Fun with my babe, melia...she ROxxx lar..

So sorry bout my Curfew thingy, kinda POTONG!!
hehe..but it was damn awesome...
luckily dad wasn't at home,
if not i will be questioned by him cause of my red body..
haha..I WAsn't drunk kay!!!
edwin...shhh!!!
hehe..thanks alot for ur ride edwin..=)
So kind of u and ur baby jiun...hehe
thanks Khy as well :P

Alright...
before i continue with tonight's outing
i shall post the other outing with melia..hehe
well..
melia can BLA~~ alot..ehee


taken at aman suria's KAYU..
lol...our second venue of yum cha
of da night..=)


of cause..my dear foong ling
was there =]

We moved on to Jaya 1's old town
as our 3rd venue of yum cha..
lool..Jethro joined us..hehe actually
he was the one who drive ^^


Don't deceive by jet's face..
he is actually DAMN horny!!!


The next day of yum cha...We went SP for POOL!!
hehe..
sorry la..doesn't have a pic of playing pool..
but we managed to camwhore in
the fitting room of Forever 21.


Hee..time for tonight's

I went out earlier with wing chung to yum cha..
like months we din see each other...
kah hoo, jasper and melia joined us=]

but no PICS!!...

ahaha..after that yum cha we went
TTDI plaza for melia's fren, Darren's Bday party..=D


We met some cute guys .=)


Ngek..ngek


Silly melia took pic
without flash ON@.@


Melia's black LAbel..


My whisky..Thats why
i was So Red..lool

hehe...Here i wanna thanks Edwin..
Being so kind to Pak toR at TTDI
hehe..really appreaciate..
ANd of Coz... Mu st thanks to
JIUN JIUN


And also
Nicholas for being So nice..
to wait at Ou and fetch melia and I home..
REAlly...so GOOd of u =)



Love My FREns la..mwah!


Welllll...I still HATe my Curfew thingy!!
Too annoying d...
Not to forget...

Whoever Takes Malboro Light..pls Msg me
Coz im selling it at Rm8 per Box..=)

It was a long story!!!!

Night peep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]