Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Volcano!


Fire balls are around my head..
can't seem to get the reason why they are so LIKE THAT!!!

and i realise, this blog is part of my " complain department"...
i come her whenever i feel very very DENG!!!
lol...instead of complaining to my jeh, i type here lar..
easier and hopefully i can get over it asap >.<
things went like this lar.. i was out at 1 sth,
and i alrdy told my mum that I wont be home for dinner tonight..

so i was spending my time with my new guy frens =D
they are pretty funny and horny..hahah
so while i was having my dinner with them at MING TIEN,
wanted to try the spicy noodles.
but END UP leaving there SO FREAKING early...

all thanks to a call from my DAD...
daddy ar daddy, why lar..
i didn't making it too much okay!!
he called me like i was out for the entire day without telling..
he URGED me to come home BY yelling on the PHONE..
My frens look at me like, OOOPSSS....

i felt so paiseh that, they have to change the plan coz of me!!
Sigh..
all that i can do was...
aiks, dont bother lar dont wanna potong u guys that way...>.<
but i was to send home earlier cause my frens were being worried for me also...
which i felt even worse

i just cant quite get it, why lar..
then got home, they summor lectured me..
giving the excuse of IM STILL A STUDENT...
i can't behave that way till i actually working..
and they saying..." SO what u are 18?..."
since u are still a student, u can't have THAT MUCH of FUN... WTHBBBBQQQQQQQQQQQQQ....

i was so crazee to hear that..
i can say so, i've totally gone MAD
at the moment my dad said that..SIGH!
I rather they give me allowance and dont let me out..
but now i get nothing,
all i used was my own money summor..
i couldn't stand that lar...

even if i work..they will still ask u work wat o....
so late also not home yet..
they only know how to get mad when i'm home late...
they dont care bout the reasons behind it..

SO BULLSHITS! Please la... i need some freedom wei..
not asking for all..just some..>.<
and those who know me would probably know that
i can't even go on hols with frens or stay over night at frens' hse....
i'm so speechless with that..
how to change their perspective ? I really wonder..>.<


***********************************************

by da way,
Fall For You by secondhand serenade...
seriously, none of my frens say its suck..
haha..i LOVe it TOO!!
eventhough i've been listening to it for 4 months...
it still so NICE !!!..
haha...
and i also totally agree with AMELIA
with her current fav, which is
We the kings- check yes juliet
Damn awesome lar this song...Run baby run!!!
hehe....


I LOVE THE PINK DOGGY from JUICY COUTURE!!!!!!

complain department is temporary out of service.

xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]