Monday, April 27, 2009

Mood-Lesss

Kitchen-city-ing!


Hahahaa..Finally it has come to an end tat there will be no nid to work for Iphone-roadshow!!
Mmm...temporary, soon i would gonna be working at Curve...
how ever...i still cannot enjoy as much as caely could possibly do, coz i GOTTA go work At Klcc
tml!!...i think my agent won't be so nice to only ask me to replace for a day, it might be more~~

Aiks...have been a good worker as always..that's why=/
lol..

Sigh..
My working experiences do tell me about how's my future gonna be..Abit lar
it has proven that i'm really Suck at SALE!!
Fcking Poor my sale is...kinda upset bout it..
i think i have to find out wat's the thing tat i can do best or better..
my Talent is definitely not on doin sale!!..GOsh!!
why lar?????

Very emo right??..told ya, i would be post up emo entry during midnight..lol

Ahaha..anyhow
i've decided wat im gonna further after my foundation yr..
i'm gonna take up finance+accounting!
no more marketing or bla bla bla...i think tat is a better choice based on my attitude and my ability..hehee
no longer choosing based on wat it seems on the surface.


Hmmm...i wanna ask whoever playing kitchen city..
pls trade something with me coz i really need TOMATO!!
PLS!! =)


Goodnite..
i miss my laptop!!
Facing the Stupid Iphone + Fashion Show have made me so so so so exhausted!

Mmm...Legs pain la..=/

nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]