Friday, May 22, 2009

my new F-A-V


MAZDA!!!!!

I'm really obsessed with Mazda 6 recently!!!
even though i don't know about cars but i do like to see the DESIGN!!!
Its so crazeee tat i'm so desperate to see MAZDA 6 on the road whenever i'm outside!!

no longer crazee over the cute MAzda RX-8 nor FAIRLADY 350z...coz
Mazda 6 caught my eyes....Awww..it's handsome..hehehe


Especially when it's in White!!..mwahh~~

just like the design of mazda !!
the thing tat caught my eyes every time i see it was the xenon headlight n the fog light.

Handsome-ku!!!

And ya..nite-at-the-museum-2 is an AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!
EMO PPL SHOULD WATCH IT~~
oooppppsss....

not forgetting bout prison break....after watching the ending, glad tat the ending was rather good and meaningful...din't waste my time to wait for the whole story.
Had been spending 4 yrs until the final ep...Lool
however, i did cry b'coz of the touching scenes at the end.

well..nex will be my gossip gal!..
gonna clear my unwatched new eps.


There's so much of uncertainties,
nothing will keep constant forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]