Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Du-ri-an =)

A small piece of memories to be kept.

I was watching the confession of a shopaholic before i came n blog...
and in between that, i was so so so happie that i had DURIAN!
i love it, just lovin it so so so much...the taste bring a slight bitter but most of it is sweet and when u have a bite at it.



the bitter n sweet thing sounded exactly like love..
the big big DEAL - LOVE!
it's always bitter no matter how u view it, it's always bitter !
not as sweet as we tot..=/

however, ppl love being in love..that's just like how i fancy DURIAN!
It like a sudden urge to eat durian, so i had this yummie yummie msg being sent to my brain and i keep screaming " DU-Ri-An"
haha..till my bro couldn't tahan my noise, he went out and it makes him think of me when he saw durian!!..Lol
he bought some home..2 thumbs up!
lol..all of sudden, i love my bro even more=P

when it was opened, then i saw this yellow colour fruit!!
lol..my favouriteee!!
i don't mind my bf giving me a fabulous durian as my valentine gift..LOol
i'm being shock-sendiri in the morning!!forgive me ya!

all i wanna say is,
loving somebody is real bitter, nothing taste right when the person u love turn on ur back. when u care bout him/her so much, but she/he can't even sense it.
instead of being appreciated, they feel that u're getting overboard. how would that feel right?
it is not even sweet anymore, not a bit of it..=/
slowly, the one u love, u care started to avoid u and feeling that the way u treat her/him is quite annoying...
it makes u started to ask urself question "Did i do it wrongly?"
it's memang not ur faulth but u tot it was..make u thinking that it was all ur faulth to make the one u love walk away from u..ahhh

how miserable ?



Enjoy the video =)
P/s: it was a view of mine after listening to my fren's bitter story=/

P/s: wanna rewatch transformer!!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]