Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday nite xD


I feel good~...
watching ntv7 and it does make me feel good on friday nite...

a lil update about myself..
recently, I've been quite freee even though my coll has started but the class only last for 3 hrs every day..so, I'm rather free after all...
however, Assignments never failed to bother my peaceful days...gotta work hard and wanna score high in order to get distinction..then only can get scholarship to proceed my Dgree ..=)

The chance might be slim, but just wanna give it a try..*wink*

As I'm free, I've cooked myself n my mum lunch!!
It was my recipe for that noodles..;)
take a look...hehe
mum n sis said it was delicious...xD




Hmm...yeah..
just to help my fren to pass this msg around..
he has rented a house and one room is empty, so he's looking for SOMEONE
to rent it..=)
detail of the room...
Location: Taman megah, opposite Secret Recipe..
Nearby: Tmn bahagia Lrt station
Rental: RM 380...utility bill included. Wifi and washing machine provided.
Size of the room: Medium..


If you're interested, can drop a comment or msn me for more info..cool??

*******

And also..due to Amelia and Tim's influence, I've fall for KATIE from Horton hears a who.
she's amazingly adorable!!



here's da link.

*******

Since i've some pics here, don't wanna waste it by storing it into my folder...hee
so i wanna let them show face show face here..=D

Food from Restaurant Peranakkan.



My Fav-Petai Prawn Sambal.


Vege..


Forgot the name..but really 2 thumbs up..
deliciou's...


Cendol.


Sago + Gula melaka..
it reminds me of kitt's mum sago dessert ;)

Uncle Amos and Sylvia jeh.


Me and jeh..=)


p/s: Thanks jeh for being there for me when I'm down.
will remember your advise....=)



2 Comments:

Blogger AstrayP03 said...

wah...wad happen to you? nvr sleep a...

8:43 PM 
Blogger Xian@sSeanna said...

lol...
kinda lor...=/
sad...very sad these days..cannot sleep!..haha

5:32 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]