Friday, August 17, 2007

Balls.

I just realised that i had quite a number of diff shape balls..yea..it is ball..not the "balls" u thinking..*youarereallysickifuthoughtofthatpart*...

first, let me introduce my best friend..REDDIE!

..was given by my godmother few years back when i was standard 6..I'll sit on it whenever i want..there was once when Mathew, KinMeng and HuiXian came to my hse and saw this ball, KinMeng and Mathew got so high over it..especially Mathew..guess what he did??yeah..he sat on it and shake it shake it..notice the 2 thing pointing out from the ball itself??Mathew treat that as *uknowwhatimean*..and non-stop syok sendiri..loool..


secondly, this was one of the lucky draw from Interact Installation 06/07..Yellowie.

still remember that the Rachel Yau keep bugging me to give this ball to her..No Way!..anyway, the eyes really looks like yours..


Next, the crystal snow ball given by my cousin sis, SueAnne..it was Christmas's exchange present..nice right??

actually there are more to go..but among them i chose those that i give notice on the most..As you know,..I'm lazy to post up so many pictures..

Next, You'll be surprised if you c it or whatsoever reaction....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A weird eye given by TeikLye..he got this from Bangkok..somehow i just find it interesting because it scares my brother...LoooL...

You must be thinking what so special about this eye ball..now i'll present you the disgusting part of it..den den den deeennn............

*

*

*

*

*

Here it is..

HuiXian reckon that TeikLye felt the eyes looks like mine..that's why he gave it to me..hehehe..very funny...=}..isn't it disgusting??but it's funny when i simply create a lame prank on my brother..haha..

k enuf BALL...

Anyway, i have to Congrats scouts for their *waitedforsolong* achievements in Canteen Day..especially to Caely and KarMun..and those who helped out during Canteen Day..Credits to all of you...=]

and Happy Birthday to you Mum..

-KittLei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


[Get This]